You can speed your healing, improve your life, and influence the physical condition of your body by thinking positive thoughts.
Our bodies contain 60-70% water and water changes in relation to the energy it is subjected to. Studies performed by Masaru Emoto show that beautiful, symmetrical ice crystals are formed when water that is subjected to positive thought energy is frozen. In contrast, dull ice crystals with irregular, jagged edges are formed by water that is bombarded with negative thoughts. This is shown in the movie, “What the Bleep do we Know?” and in Masaru Emoto’s books, including The Hidden Messages in Water.
If thoughts can change water, imagine what they can do to you.
When you focus on positive results you will create them. And, the more positive thoughts you think, the stronger and more repetitive those thoughts will become. Eventually, you will rewire your brain for positive thinking and you will achieve the positive outcome you want.
6 Steps to Positive Thinking
To shift your thinking from what you don’t want to what you do want, follow these steps.
- Decide what you want. Imagine your perfect outcome. See it, feel it, and hear what you will tell yourself when you get it. Hear the words of other people as they recognize and acknowledge your achievement.
- Listen to your inner self-talk. Listen to that inner voice, even if it is really small and very quiet. Is that inner voice telling you that you can do it, or is it telling you that you can’t? Notice those inner conversations and question anything that is not supportive of you and your perfect outcome.
- Interrupt your negative thinking. When you hear yourself saying something negative, stop it. Imagine a giant stop sign or a big black “X” over the thought.
- Gently, and respectfully, replace the negative, internal statement with with a positive one that supports you and the result you want. For example, instead of thinking, “I’m sick, I’m hurt, I’m broken”, say “I’m healing. Every day and in every way, I’m getting better and better!”
- Lovingly congratulate yourself. You recognized a negative thought and made a conscious decision to change it.
- Do it again. Continue to change each negative thought to a positive one that supports you, your healing, and the outcome you desire.
“Be Mindful of your Self-Talk. It’s a conversation with the Universe.” Quote from David James Lees, former football player and Taoist Monk.